Saturday, August 28, 2010

Song of The Week!

So I know I haven't posted anything in awhile. It has been a long, tiring week. Ever day I would look at my computer and be like "Should I write a post?" and then I would get this tiring feeling over me (probably from lack of sleep). Then I would just listen to music and read. So as I'm trying to adjust to my new schedule I might not write as much. I will at least write once a week and mostly on weekends. Don't worry I won't completely abandon the blog!

So this week I found a musician named Ida Maria. She is a Norwegian rocker. First of all you can hear punk inspirations to her music so of course I was sold. She has an amazing voice. Her lyrics at times (at least what I've heard) are weird but I still enjoy them. The song I'm posting its a little risky with the lyrics and the video is full of innuendos (I don't think I will ever look at a banana the same ever again) I can see where someone wouldn't like it.  However I can't stop listening to this song. There is just some thing so strongly feminist about it. Not to mention I think all girls can relate to some of the lyrics. So enjoy and tell me what you think!

Yours Truly~ grrrl in green

No comments:

Post a Comment