Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello!

Hey to anyone who stumbled upon this or who I asked to read this. Welcome!

I guess I should start with telling a little about myself. I am seventeen years old. Some things I love to do is hanging out with friends, listening to music, reading, writing and stating my opinions (maybe a little too much). I guess basically your normal teen stuff.

The reason I started this blog was because I wanted to express those opinions that I love to state so much. I named it "Books, Music, & Life" because most likely that's what I'm going to write about. Those are the things that I love to talk about the most. I may write about what I think about certain books or about bands. Then I may write about what's bothering me or what's going on.

I hope you enjoy this and feel free to comment! I want to hear your opinions. :)

Yours Truly~ grrrl in green

No comments:

Post a Comment