Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Things I Love

Hello blogging world! I have decided not to write about books nor music today. I came up with a new topic to talk about and its 'Random Things I Love'. I figured why not, right? I have rules for this though.

1. I can not mention books nor music because that is not the topic today. Everyone knows I love books and music or else I wouldn't have a whole blog partly dedicated to both topics. Also it's not random.
2. I will not mentions family friends or a particular person. I know this is silly. I mean it's things I love right?I of course love my friends and family. Also I'm putting RANDOM things I love. I don't think loving family and friends it random.

Following in accordance with these rules make things a little hard but I'm up for the challenge.Enjoy!

Things That I, Grrrl In Green, Randomly Love:


1. Animals
I think this one is obvious. I love animals. It's just a fact. I love them so much that I won't even eat them. I love them so much that I won't even kill a spider. I'm not even joking. I see a spider and I figure out a way to save it. Most girls scream, I go and save them. It's just who I am

2. Purses
You know how some girls have a thing they have way too much of. For some it's shoes and others it's jewelry. Well for me it's purses. I don't know why I have so many. I just see a purse that I like and I get it. Now I don't mean I spend tons of money on purses like some females. These aren't  top of the line purses (I don't buy those because they usually have leather and as you can see from the above I don't buy anything with leather) The purses I buy are usually cheap. I just love purses, its my thing.

 3. Strawberries
Nothing compares to biting into a fresh, juicy strawberry. Really I can't think of anything else that can be that heavenly. Why I fancy this fruit above all others is beyond me. Maybe it's linked to childhood? All I know is that I love them. I love them fresh, frozen, over yogurt, in ice cream, with chocolate. Really the possibilities are endless.

4. My Computer
I've tried to go a day with out this little contraption, I really did. Then I ended up going on to write more of my story. Think about it? When you want to look up things where do you go to? When you want to get a hold of you friends and don't have your cell phone on you where do you turn? A computer right? We have grown dependent on this technology to amuse us, inform us, keep us in contact with people and to work. I am guilty of this like everyone else. 

 5. My Bed
There is nothing quit like laying down in you bed after a long hard day. Not only is it in my room (a place that is my own) but also its where I sleep and read. Any place where I do those two things deserve to be on this list. 

Well there it is. I hope you enjoyed this!
Yours Truly~ grrrl in green
pictures from Google images 

No comments:

Post a Comment